Improve Outcomes, Satisfaction, and Care at Home
Partner with Trualta for Innovative Caregiver Support
Trualta is an online education and support platform that provides informal caregivers confidence for Better Days™.
Extend the Reach of Healthcare Providers
Close the gap between professional health care and daily care at home. Our platform ensures caregivers are well-equipped to manage post-discharge care leading to better outcomes. This dedicated support improves the overall healthcare experience and improves satisfaction by facilitating caregiver engagement with your care team.
- 25% fewer heart failure patients are readmitted within 30 days when they have an involved caregiver.
- 63% of caregivers report needing more information or help on caregiving topics.
- 15% fewer older adults are likely to visit the emergency room when a caregiver is present.
Innovative Strategies for Health Plans
Trualta helps you prioritize your members’ well-being, autonomy, and member experience. Our platform reduces health care utilization and delays long term care by meeting the educational and emotional needs of your member’s family caregiver.
- 70% of heart failure patients report a family member helping with their care regimen
- 50% of people with diabetes or heart failure report that their family is involved with planning their diet and medication management
- 2x medication adherence rate among cardiac patients with caregivers than those without caregivers
Government Partnerships for Community Health
Improve public health through enhanced education and practical support for caregivers. Trualta optimizes governmental health resources to elevate the standard of care and improve health equity within the community, leading to healthier, more resilient populations.
- 53 Million caregivers in the United States
- 24.4 hours spent providing care each week by caregivers
- 40-70% of family caregivers report clinically significant symptoms of depression
Trualta’s proprietary Caregiver Activation Framework™ stands on a foundation of scientific research and best practices in caregiving. Developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals and academic partners, our curriculum is rooted in evidence, ensuring that caregivers receive the most effective and up-to-date training. This commitment to evidence-based content ensures that our partners are offering programs that have been proven to work, instilling confidence in the caregivers and the care they provide.
Caregiver Impact on Population Health
Healthcare organizations are in a unique position to support caregivers and, by extension, improve overall population health. Our white paper delves into the tangible impact of caregivers on population health, the unique challenges they face, and how health plans can provide the necessary support to ensure better health outcomes for everyone.
Key insights include:
- 25% of the American population are caregivers, with a significant portion caring for those with long-term illnesses or disabilities.
- Caregivers provide an estimated 18.6 billion hours of unpaid care annually, valued at $244 billion.
- Nearly half (45.5%) of all caregivers report high levels of stress.
- Don’t miss out on this insightful resource. Learn how you can be part of the solution in supporting caregivers and improving population health.